Manages the day-to-day kitchen operations of the restaurant. Develops, directs, and supervises hourly Team Members to attain sales and profit objectives while maintaining the highest standards of food quality, beverage, service, cleanliness, organization, and sanitation.
Not Your Average Joe’s Culture
- Resolves all Guest complaints “Plus One”, striving for a flawless recovery to build brand loyalty.
- Handles all Guest allergies with the utmost care and caution and is ultimately responsible for ensuring our Guests receive “safe” meals.
- Promotes our mission, guiding values, and people principles; sets the standard for the restaurant through leadership by example.
- Ensures a harassment-free environment for all Team Members and Managers.
- Understands, complies with, and enforces:
- All Company policies, procedures, and operating standards.
- All federal/ state/local laws and ordinances.
- Manages and makes adjustments to labor on a shift-to-shift basis while ensuring we don’t harm the Guest experience.
- Assists with the inventory, purchasing, receiving, and storage of Company specified products.
- Manages variances within Company standards.
- Assists in developing of all marketing efforts within the restaurant.
- Demonstrates and coaches overall P & L awareness and accountability.
- Supervises and develops Team Members.
- Trains, coaches, and counsels Team Members and facilitates their development.
- Evaluates Team Member performance regularly through one-on-ones and action planning prioritizing based on performance gaps.
- Clearly communicates to Team Members and Managers.
- Maintains professional restaurant and Team Member image, including restaurant cleanliness, proper uniforms, and appearance standards.
- Upholds restaurant safety, sanitation, and security standards at all times, including handling chemicals safely.
- Ensures that all operations, recipe, specifications books, and training materials are current and maintained.
- Ensures building, equipment, furniture and fixtures are in good repair, clean and maintained on a regular basis.
- Supervises the quality of food preparation and raw product specifications.
- Responsible for managing new menu roll outs, products, and promotions.
- Is genuinely hospitable, warm, sensitive, andpolite to our Guests.
- Exhibits a neat, clean and professional image at all times.
- Lives our mission of defining the standard in creative casual cuisine.
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal/listening/communication skills
- Excellent problem resolution/Guest recovery skills.
- Attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Inspires cooperation and teamwork through self-confidence, positive attitude, and enthusiasm.
- Is self-disciplined.
- Remains positive and calm under stressful conditions.
- Experienced and proficient in the use of basic computer technology (i.e., POS systems, Microsoft Office programs, etc.).
- Strong commitment to serving others.
- Dependable, trustworthy.
- Commits to professional and personal self-development